R Geoffrey Avery | Tue, 6/19 at 3:40 pm | 90 minutes | Grand Ballroom
- Joelle Maslak – Open Up Your Open Source Modules
- Will ‘the Chill’ Braswell – MongoDB & Compiled Perl
- Travis Gibson – Nativecall Binding to Libui
- Kirsten Taing – Learning Chinese (and making an app to go with it)
- Karl williamson – Hanlon’s Razor for moderating p5p
- Paul Tomlinson – When you Really Need to Write Your Own Database (or “rabbit holes, and when to go down them”)
- Randal L. Schwartz – Building performant and beautiful mobile apps for iOS and Android with Flutter
- Henry Van Styn – dockup.sh – plackup via docker
- David Golden – Safer Chainsaw Juggling
- Chad Granum – goto::file – a batshit crazy idea.
- Ingy döt Net – You + Idea + CafeScript + L’Ingy -> CPAN + 6PAN + PyPI + NPM + RubyGems + …
- Brent Laabs – Redacted
- John Anderson – Do you want to be right or do you want to WIN?
- Chris Nandor – D’oh! Bart!
- Chris Nandor – Perl, in a Nutshell, in the key of F